It's Christmas time, and what is better to celebrate, than making Christmas cookies! But not simple ones. You know we are naughty, this is why today we show you a delicious kinky cookies' recipe. Surprise your guests with these funny cookies. Hands to the dough!
To make Christmas cookies, you need the following ingredients:
- ● 2,5 cup Flour
- ● ½ cup Powdered Sugar (icing sugar)
- ● ½ cup Cold Butter
- ● 2 Eggs
- ● 1 spoon Baking powder
- ● Food colors as required (you can buy them directly on the store)
- ● Marzipan Paste (so you don't need to prepare a cover)
First we need to prepare the pastry dough:
- Pour the flour on the work surface (or bowl) together with the sugar and the baking powder. Mix a bit with your hands.
- After that, add the diced butter. Work quickly with your finger and mix it until the mixture is fine and crumbly.
- In another bowl beat the eggs. When they are ready, add them into the big bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Knead quickly for the necessary time to compact all the ingredients well.
- Create a ball with the dough and wrap it with baking paper. Leave it to rest in the fridge for 2 hours.
- After resting, take your dough, it is time to roll it up. Put it on an oven sheet paper and roll it up to a thickness of 3-4 mm.
- At this point, you can choose your favorite molds, or just take a glass, as we show in the video. Cut the biscuits from the dough in the desired shape .
- Baking time: Preheat the oven for some minutes, and then put your cookies at 350 °F for about 18-20 minutes.
- Once cooked, let the biscuits cool on a wire rack.
- Decoration time! You can use the marzipan paste to cover the cookies with different shapes, as we show in the video.
- After that, you can use the Food colors to draw your panties on the marzipan !
Don't miss the video. We give you some tips, so you know how to make a perfect panty out of a cookie!
If you want to win a Pantydeal T-shirt send us the pictures of your cookies. The most creatives ones will get a free T-shirt! Write us to PR@pantydeal.com
Stop looking for a naughty Christmas cookie recipe, and create the most original cookies never seen!