Naughty Christmas cookies recipe
It's Christmas time, and what better way to celebrate than by making Christmas cookies! But not just regular cookies... You know we are naughty, and that’s why today we are sharing with you a recipe for the most delicious and kinky cookies out there! Surprise your guests with these funny, unique and sexy cookies. Hands to the dough!
To make these Christmas cookies, you need the following ingredients:
- 2,5 cup Flour
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar (icing sugar)
- ½ cup Cold Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 spoon Baking powder
- Food colors as required (you can buy them directly on the store)
- Marzipan Paste (so you don't need to prepare a cover)
First, we need to prepare the pastry dough:
- Pour the flour on the work surface (or bowl) together with the sugar and baking powder. Mix slightly using your hands.
- After that, add the diced butter. Work quickly with your fingers and mix until the mixture is fine and crumbly.
- In another bowl beat the eggs. When they are ready, add them to the big bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Knead quickly until the ingredients compact and form a dough.
- Create a ball with the dough and wrap it with baking paper. Leave it to rest in the fridge for 2 hours.
- After resting, return to your dough as it is time to roll it up. Put it on a sheet of oven paper and roll it to a thickness of 3-4 mm.
- At this point, you can choose your favorite molds, or just take a glass, as we show in the video. Use your mold or glass to cut biscuits from the dough.
- Baking time: preheat the oven for the necessary time, and then bake your cookies at 350°F for about 18-20 minutes.
- Once cooked, let the biscuits cool on a wire rack.
- Decoration time! You can use the marzipan paste to cover the cookies with different shapes, as we show in the video.
- After that, you can use your food colorings to draw your panties on the marzipan!
Be sure to check out our video. It contains extra tips and instructions, so you know how to make the perfect panty out of a cookie! In your search for the naughtiest Christmas cookie recipe, look no further than here. Follow our instructions, and make the most original cookies ever seen!