Happy International Women's Day
Today is International Women’s Day. It is the day to celebrate freedom and embrace all the ways in which this day is meaningful for women all around the world.
Many countries and communities celebrate this day with parties as well as protests for the female rights that are still to be achieved.
International Women's Day was created in 1975 by the United Nations in order to promote peace and Women's rights. What has happened since then?
Pantydeal Celebrates Women's Day.
To celebrate this day we have created several stickers that you can send to women in the Pantydeal community. Use these stickers to congratulate other women and celebrate this wonderful day!
Activities Around the World to Celebrate Women's Day.
On the 8th of March many women spring to action to protest or just express the important role they, and all women, play in society. Some things you can do to support the cause are:
- Attend a protest. Research the protest in your local area and join up!
- Wear something pink or purple. In the US pink is the color chosen for this movement, whilst purple is the one in many other countries in the world. Have fun supporting your day!
- Be kind to other women. We are all people, and whilst we do not always agree with each other, it is better to be supportive and try not to criticize other women. If we want to fight the patriarchy, we have to do it together.
- Speak to your partner. If you think you are taking on too much responsibility at home, today is an excellent day to talk about it. In the end, you both lie in the house equally, so your share of the housework should be equal, too!
- Speak to other women. With things like the internet and fake news preventing people from sharing information and thinking objectively, exists a general misconception of Women’s Day. So try to explain to other women (and men!) why this day is so important.
Do We Still Need to Fight?
When we see that some people don't understand what women do on Pantydeal, that they don’t understand that these women are embracing their sexuality and freedom and just being themselves, our response is YES. Because we need to fight until women are able to freely express their sexuality in the way men do! Why are we still unable to speak about masturbation without being judged?
Female sexual liberation is a work in progress. Many women find it difficult to raise their voices and speak loudly and clearly about what they like or want. Many people misjudge female sexuality and still believe it is not “proper” for women to speak freely and openly about sex.
For this reason, the women in the Pantydeal community are playing an important role for women around the world. Sexual fantasies, masturbation, BSDM... These are part of women's lives, and we need to keep enjoying these things and showing them to the world.
As such, we want to thank all the women in the Pantydeal community for supporting the sexual liberation of women all over the world. Congratulations!
Happy International Women's day!