Interview with Suzie
Interview with Suzie
1) What would you call your job yourself? Landry offerer? Panty saleswoman? Businesslady dealing with worn panties? Is there a term you're personally particularly fond of?
I would call myself a pantydealer, I am particularly obsessed with tights.
2) For how long have you been working in this field? How did you find out about it in the first place? Tell me a little about your personal story and how you came to selling panties.
On and off About 6 months now. I found out about this site by studentbeans.com I am student and was looking for some
extra cash online, as I didn't want to have a part time job which will take my focus away from studies.
3) Do you consider the job your main source of income or a sideline? What did you work as before you came to it? What other jobs and sources of income do you currently have?
It's definitely a sideline as I am only active once or twice a week. I didn't have a job. I live with my family.
4) What criteria does a customer need to fulfill for you to consider him good?
He has to be polite yet straight forward. If I know what the customer really wants, it ends up in both being happy.
5) Tell me something about your average customer. What walks of life does he come from, how old is he, is he single or in a relationship? How can we imagine him?
My average customer would be in their 40s, residing in the U.K.
6) Tell me about your weirdest experience so far selling panties.
This one guy asked me to record myself peeing.
7) What about the people close to you, do they know about your job? If yes, what do they think of it and how did they react when they first found out? How did they actually find out about what you're doing?
No, No one knows about my job. I personally don't think its weird but don't want to be judged for it either.
8) Did you ever fall in love with a customer or even find one of them attractive? Did any of them ever fall in love with you or show interest in you as a person?
Yes, I have had a few saying they love me and wanted to add me on facebook or my phone number.
9) What's the biggest misconception about selling panties? What's the worst prejudice?
That people who like used underwear or sell them are perverts. Different things turn on different people. Deal with it.
10) How important is staying anonymous to you? How serious do you take this aspect of your job?
Very - As I said I was a student studying health sciences. Last thing I want is one of my lecturers buying my panties.
now that would be AWKWARD.
11) Imagine a good friend of yours was considering selling her worn panties, too. Would you encourage her to do so, or would you rather not see her give it a try? If so, why not? Or why would you want her to tread in your footsteps?
Its her choice. If she needs help with it. I wouldn't hesitate.
12) What tips would you give a lady who barely just began selling her worn panties?
I am pretty new myself. But yeah, Don't do anything that you're not comfortable with.
13) What do you enjoy most about selling worn panties, what makes fun to you and what has kept you doing the job until today?
It makes me feel sexy.I love it when my customers compliment my pictures. A big plus point is, I get to wear
sexy underwear for my lovely boyfriend.
14) What don't you enjoy so much about the business? What are the downsides in your opinion?
Downsides would be, Not everyone on the site is genuine.I am afraid of my pictures being abused.
15) So what about your free time? What are your hobbies, what are you passionate about? What do you spend your time with when you're not online selling panties?
I spend my time in university's library, going out with my friends. I love reading,dancing and shopping.
16) What are your goals and wishes for the future, where do you see yourself in the long run?
With a medical Degree hopefully.
17) Is there anything you've always wanted to be asked? Any questions that really need to be asked but that I forgot so far?
Not really. You have done a good Job so far :)
18) And what's the answer to these very important final questions? Any last words for us, anything important we didn't touch on so far?
Allright - many thanks for this Interview Suzie