Interview with Maliyah
Interview with Maliyah
1) What would you call your job yourself? Laundry offerer? Panty saleswoman? Businesslady dealing with worn panties? Is there a term you're personally particularly fond of?
I think I would be most fond of using the term "panty saleswoman". It seems to fit me the best.
2) For how long have you been working in this field? How did you find out about it in the first place? Tell me a little about your personal story and how you came to selling panties.
I have been in this field for a little over a year, I became interested when I was doing webcam modeling for "Hush". Its something that excites me and I love the intimacy of the interactions.
3) Do you consider the job your main source of income or a sideline? What did you work as before you came to it? What other jobs and sources of income do you currently have?
This is a second gig, as for the current moment though I have taken some time off from my regular job and this is something to keep me busy. I have worked for quite a bit of time as a cocktail waitress at an upscale gentleman club. Both of these jobs help to put me through college.
4) What criteria does a customer need to fulfill for you to consider him good?
I appreciate it most when the customer I am dealing with is sweet and understanding. Its a symbiotic relationship, I am aiming to please my customer with my services but I can't do it for free. Over time my repeat customers become close to me and it's more personal, I enjoy that.
5) Tell me something about your average customer. What walks of life does he come from, how old is he, is he single or in a relationship? How can we imagine him?
The typical customer I see, is your normal average everyday kind of guy. They are not always single and the best part is that I find them very interesting. I understand that everyone has these sexy deep seeded desires & I enjoy learning about them .
6) Tell me about your weirdest experience so far selling panties.
I think my strangest experience so far would be when I had a customer request for me to put my panties in my a** before sending them.
7) What about the people close to you, do they know about your job? If yes, what do they think of it and how did they react when they first found out? How did they actually find out about what you're doing?
Most of the people I work with know I do this and my parents are also aware of it. I think I am so open minded and sexual open because of the upbringing I had. My family is so open and accepting and I have a few friends that enjoy this as a career as well.
8) Did you ever fall in love with a customer or even find one of them attractive? Did any of them ever fall in love with you or show interest in you as a person?
I have never fallen in love with a customer but I become very loyal and fond of the men and women that dote on me. Its hard not to feel that way. I have absolutely been attracted to some of my customers! I enjoy their photos as much as they enjoy mine!
9) What's the biggest misconception about selling panties? What's the worst prejudice?
I think a big misconception is that men often feel like we are some old fat guy on the other end and that paranoia can be hard to prove wrong even with signed and dated photos, or videos. The worst prejudice would probably be close minded people looking down on us, believing we are signing exc.
10) How important is staying anonymous to you? How serious do you take this aspect of your job?
It is very important to me. As much as I am open to this job and enjoy it I also know that it can be dangerous. There are times when people get attached or have a more sinister plan in mind.
11) Imagine a good friend of yours was considering selling her worn panties, too. Would you encourage her to do so, or would you rather not see her give it a try? If so, why not? Or why would you want her to tread in your footsteps?
I would encourage her all the way, I find no shame in what I do and I would love for someone else to be satisfied doing this as a job.
12) What tips would you give a lady who barely just began selling her worn panties?
The tips I have given before are not to give up and keep at it and to also not spend to much time on one person who just wont commit. Sometimes the customers never intended to be customers and all they want is to talk.
13) What do you enjoy most about selling worn panties, what makes fun to you and what has kept you doing the job until today?
I enjoy feeling sexy because I know how much I can excite someone else. Its pleasurable and exciting to be so new and exciting to a stranger.
14) What don't you enjoy so much about the business? What are the downsides in your opinion?
I think the downside would be the amount of time I have to spend online, or the amount of girls there are on here to compete with.
15) So what about your free time? What are your hobbies, what are you passionate about? What do you spend your time with when you're not online selling panties?
My hobbies are the gym, and the outdoors. I spent the last year training my body to perfection and recently injured my back so Im dealing with my downtime by enjoying peoples company online.
16) What are your goals and wishes for the future, where do you see yourself in the long run?
My goals are that I can have my injury diagnosed and thus begin healing so I can get back into the gym and back to my job which I love. I hope that with this time off I can perfect this art a little more and sell more panties more frequently.
17) Is there anything you've always wanted to be asked? Any questions that really need to be asked but that I forgot so far?
No, I feel like that was a pretty great overall summary of things that are most important.
18) And what's the answer to these very important final questions? Any last words for us, anything important we didn't touch on so far?
I would imagine that its best to stress that I enjoy this as a second job and another hobby. I grow fond of my customers and love to make them happy, and I wish that in time I can make this more of a full time gig.
Thanks for the interview Maliyah.