Interview with Louise
Interview with Louise
1) What would you call your job yourself? Landry offerer? Panty saleswoman? Businesslady dealing with worn panties? Is there a term you're personally particularly fond of?
a panty seller who aims to please & i love doing what i do :)
2) For how long have you been working in this field? How did you find out about it in the first place? Tell me a little about your personal story and how you came to selling panties.
I have been selling my panties for a couple of months now so im quite new to it but i love it! Pantydeal was the first place i sold my panties & i have stuck by it cause it is simply amazing! i love making guys happy & it makes me excited to know someone is enjoying the panties i prepared for them ;)
3) Do you consider the job your main source of income or a sideline? What did you work as before you came to it? What other jobs and sources of income do you currently have?
This is my main source of income as im currently a student. It is a good job to have as you can work day or night though it does often distract me from my studies as it is addictive!
4) What criteria does a customer need to fulfill for you to consider him good?
Pleasant person who i get along with & who appreciates me like i appreciate them :)
5) Tell me something about your average customer. What walks of life does he come from, how old is he, is he single or in a relationship? How can we imagine him?
I have sold to a variety of people, some old, some young, some single, some not. I appreciate all my customers & the great thing on here is they can be who they want to be & it does not matter if they are single or taken or their age or job the same amount of care goes into all my products which i send out :)
6) Tell me about your weirdest experience so far selling panties.
I'm quite lucky i guess i have yet to have a really weird one though i do find it weird sending panties abroad - my panties have gone global! it is quite cool though!
7) What about the people close to you, do they know about your job? If yes, what do they think of it and how did they react when they first found out? How did they actually find out about what you're doing?
A few of my closest friends know what i do they think its cool but they don't see themselves doing it as they don't have the confidence or their boyfriends wouldn't approve but i'll stick by it no matter what people say cause i love it!
8) Did you ever fall in love with a customer or even find one of them attractive? Did any of them ever fall in love with you or show interest in you as a person?
I have yet to fall in love with a customer & the majority who i have sold to haven't got a profile picture so i cant say whether they are attractive or not but i do get along with quite a few people on here which is good :)
9) What's the biggest misconception about selling panties? What's the worst prejudice?
That people think its 'slagy' when its not. I don't see how it is slagy at all - its better to sell your panties than waste them by putting them in the wash! if you've got it flaunt it don't hide it away just cause society says you should. It makes me happy & boosts my confidence selling panties & pics and more girls should try it i think! People often just put it down cause they don't understand it or because its not a common thing to do its automatically considered weird which i think is stupid.
10) How important is staying anonymous to you? How serious do you take this aspect of your job?
I think it is important for safety reasons. Although i know most the people on this site are fine obviously i do not want to risk that 1% chance of being killed or stalked etc. because of this site (bit dramatic i know but you know what i mean hehe). Its also important for future jobs etc. as people are not as open to new ideas in the world compared to the world of pantydeal!
11) Imagine a good friend of yours was considering selling her worn panties, too. Would you encourage her to do so, or would you rather not see her give it a try? If so, why not? Or why would you want her to tread in your footsteps?
i would defiantly encourage her to do it & would try and help her as best i can & give her tips and advice on creating the best panty experience possible!
12) What tips would you give a lady who barely just began selling her worn panties?
message me! i'll try & help! Just be polite, chat to people, get to know what people like/don't. Look through classifieds & other peoples pages for inspiration as to what to put on your own. Only do what your comfortable with doing & make sure your safety comes first - dont give out your address
13) What do you enjoy most about selling worn panties, what makes fun to you and what has kept you doing the job until today?
I always get horny from selling panties its a big turn on for me. I also love chatting to people on here & making new friends its not just work for me :) & i love how you can fit pantydeal into your day no matter what your doing & i love how lovely the customers are :)
14) What don't you enjoy so much about the business? What are the downsides in your opinion?
Downsides are guys who push it to far ... but luckily their aren't many of them so all is good :)
15) So what about your free time? What are your hobbies, what are you passionate about? What do you spend your time with when you're not online selling panties?
I love going clubbing with my friends, going shopping! & having lazy days infront of the TV in my undies!
16) What are your goals and wishes for the future, where do you see yourself in the long run?
To work & play hard, to make the most out of life & enjoy it & get rich! hehe
17) Is there anything you've always wanted to be asked? Any questions that really need to be asked but that I forgot so far?
ummmm don't think so i'm sure i'll think of something later ;)
18) And what's the answer to these very important final questions? Any last words for us, anything important we didn't touch on so far?
I LOVE PANTYDEAL!!!! keep up the good work
Yeah!!! Loving this ;) Thanks for your Time Honey