Interview with Libbie
Interview with Libbie
1) What would you call your job yourself? Landry offerer? Panty saleswoman? Businesslady dealing with worn panties? Is there a term you're personally particularly fond of?
Used lingerie seller
2) For how long have you been working in this field? How did you find out about it in the first place? Tell me a little about your personal story and how you came to selling panties.
I've been doing this for 6 months now, but I remember considering it when I was a university student. I read an article about it in a magazine and when I lost my job at the beginning of this year, I did some research and decided to try it.
3) Do you consider the job your main source of income or a sideline? What did you work as before you came to it? What other jobs and sources of income do you currently have?
As I've been working only part time, this job is partially a source source of my funds. I am a teacher but at the moment I'm a 'Jane-of-all-trades'.
4) What criteria does a customer need to fulfill for you to consider him good?
A good customer is anybody who appreciates how much effort has to be put into selling our intimates, is patient with their order and is willing to pay upfront.
5) Tell me something about your average customer. What walks of life does he come from, how old is he, is he single or in a relationship? How can we imagine him?
It is difficult to generalize as the customers have wide range of backgrounds, plus I as a seller have to be discreet.
6) Tell me about your weirdest experience so far selling panties.
I don't have one as I consider myself very open-minded.
7) What about the people close to you, do they know about your job? If yes, what do they think of it and how did they react when they first found out? How did they actually find out about what you're doing?
Only people close to me know about this job and I was honest with them about it. I am lucky that they don't judge.
8) Did you ever fall in love with a customer or even find one of them attractive? Did any of them ever fall in love with you or show interest in you as a person?
It is always pleasant when a customer is interested in me as a person.
9) What's the biggest misconception about selling panties? What's the worst prejudice?
The worst misconception is that we (sellers) sell our bodies. And that we only do it for money... So not true!
10) How important is staying anonymous to you? How serious do you take this aspect of your job?
Anonymity is as important as discretion in this business, it's a sort of protection if you like...
11) Imagine a good friend of yours was considering selling her worn panties, too. Would you encourage her to do so, or would you rather not see her give it a try? If so, why not? Or why would you want her to tread in your footsteps?
I would encourage her to try it, because this a great confidence booster too, when you get compliments from people you don't know.
12) What tips would you give a lady who barely just began selling her worn panties?
To make sure not to give away too much in her pictures unless she's been paid for it - there are people who are simply fishing for free porn and aren't interested in buying anything at all... Another advice would be never to start a conversation with words like 'I have bills to pay this month, so guys, buy something!' It's a big turn off for a customer.
13) What do you enjoy most about selling worn panties, what makes fun to you and what has kept you doing the job until today?
To me it is not just about extra cash, it's also about boosting my confidence, when someone finds me attractive and pays me a compliment...
14) What don't you enjoy so much about the business? What are the downsides in your opinion?
The biggest downside is the number of scammers who pretend to be buying or selling... There is also no protection of our pictures so anyone can copy them and use them as their own in their own advers which actually happened to me personally.
15) So what about your free time? What are your hobbies, what are you passionate about? What do you spend your time with when you're not online selling panties?
I love travelling, dancing, cooking and I'm also a bit of a bookworm :)
16) What are your goals and wishes for the future, where do you see yourself in the long run?
That's an open book, I'm still planning...
17) Is there anything you've always wanted to be asked? Any questions that really need to be asked but that I forgot so far?
18) And what's the answer to these very important final questions? Any last words for us, anything important we didn't touch on so far?
Thank you for this website!
Thank you for beeing part of this ;)