Interview with Kittie
Interview with Kittie
1) What would you call your job yourself? Landry offerer? Panty
saleswoman? Businesslady dealing with worn panties? Is there a term you're
personally particularly fond of?
I would call myself a “Professional Panty Pusher” lol, or Panty
saleswoman will suffice J
2) For how long have you been working in this field? How did you find out about
it in the first place? Tell me a little about your personal story and how you
came to selling panties.
I have been doing this for about two weeks
now. I found out about it because my roommate enjoys panties. He found this
site a while back, and suggested I join. I thought about it, and decided to do
it. I love it. I get a rush thinking about men using my panties for their own
3) Do you consider the job your main source of income or a sideline? What did
you work as before you came to it? What other jobs and sources of income do you
Yes, I consider this my main source of
income. I’m actually a college student, studying to become a Paralegal. I don’t
currently have any other income source.
4) What criteria does a customer need to fulfill for you to consider him good?
A customer has to be kind, professional,
and prompt with payment. I don’t like men to “pussyfoot” around the sale. I
like men who know what they want.
5) Tell me something about your average customer. What walks of life does he
come from, how old is he, is he single or in a relationship? How can we imagine
My average customer is a hard working, run
of the mill guy, who happens to have fetish(s). Most of them are single, or in
a relationship where their partner doesn’t know, or doesn’t accept their
6) Tell me about your weirdest experience so far selling panties.
I’ve had one gentleman who wanted to pay
me to send him my dirty laundry, so he could wash it, and send it back to me.
As well as pay me for doing this, and for shipping costs.
7) What about the people close to you, do they know about your job? If yes,
what do they think of it and how did they react when they first found out? How
did they actually find out about what you're doing?
Yes, they know. My fiancé actually
encourages it. He takes some of my pictures, and so does my roommate. It’s
helping us get on our feet, financially.
8) Did you ever fall in love with a customer or even find one of them
attractive? Did any of them ever fall in love with you or show interest in you
as a person?
Yes, I’ve found several attractive, but
alas, I’m engaged, and that’s as far as it goes. I believe a few of them have
fallen for me, and all of my customers become my friends J I’m just a friendly, sincere
9) What's the biggest misconception about selling panties? What's the worst
The biggest misconception is that you’re a
whore, or you’re selling yourself. I’m neither. I’m simply a woman meeting guys
wants and needs.
10) How important is staying anonymous to you? How serious do you take this
aspect of your job?
I stay fairly anonymous. I do show my face
In some photos, and include my P.O. Box on my packages, just in case a customer
wants to ship back panties for me to wear for them. I have my company name, so
I’m not worried about them finding out the real me.
11) Imagine a good friend of yours was considering selling her worn panties,
too. Would you encourage her to do so, or would you rather not see her give it
a try? If so, why not? Or why would you want her to tread in your footsteps?
I would encourage it, and help her out. I
think it is a great source of income, and is easy to do. You meet a lot of
interesting and kind people as well.
12) What tips would you give a lady who barely just began selling her worn
Don’t undersell yourself, and don’t give
out too much information. Also, don’t let ANY man make you feel worthless,
unless of course you like that submissive thing.
13) What do you enjoy most about selling worn panties, what makes fun to you
and what has kept you doing the job until today?
I enjoy the aspect of getting money for sitting online all day, and catering to
men’s needs. I get to meet so many different people, I actually have different
customers from all over the U.S.
14) What don't you enjoy so much about the business? What are the downsides in
It’s a lot of work to build yourself up,
and get to know the customers, so that they trust in you to sell your items to
15) So what about your free time? What are your hobbies, what are you passionate
about? What do you spend your time with when you're not online selling panties?
I am going to college. So I spend a lot of
time studying and doing assignments. However, I also do modeling and
photography. I enjoy being on both sides of the camera, it makes me better at
16) What are your goals and wishes for the future, where do you see yourself in
the long run?
I will continue to sell panties, it is
great money. However, I one day hope to become a family law Lawyer.
17) Is there anything you've always wanted to be asked? Any questions that
really need to be asked but that I forgot so far?
Not that I can think of J
18) And what's the answer to these very important final questions? Any last
words for us, anything important we didn't touch on so far?
Just know that I am a sweet, kind hearted
person, with a wild vixen side. J
Thanks for this Interview and your Time Kittie ;)