Interview with Sandra
Interview with Sandra
1) What would you call your job yourself? Landry offerer? Panty saleswoman? Businesslady dealing with worn panties? Is there a term you're personally particularly fond of?
I would consider myself a business lady dealing with worn panties and enjoying the rewards as well.
2) For how long have you been working in this field? How did you find out about it in the first place? Tell me a little about your personal story and how you came to selling panties.
I have been working in this field for approximately 3 years. I initially found out about it from one of my slaves from collarme. I began taking tributes from slaves online who wanted to wear my panties, I would ship them to them, make them wear them and then humiliate them.
3) Do you consider the job your main source of income or a sideline? What did you work as before you came to it? What other jobs and sources of income do you currently have?
Currently, it's my main source of income until I find a job. When I came into this I was working at college in the chemistry lab and that wasn't enough income on its own.
4) What criteria does a customer need to fulfill for you to consider him good?
A customer needs to be upfront about his source of payment and it either has to be paypal or amazon. There have been plenty of times where I have let a customer know upfront what I accept and they would continue talking to me. Afterword when we both agreed to an order and went through all the trouble of the intense details, they would be like "Oh, will you accept a money order?" Listening is something that I crave best in a customer and if I don't see that they are doing this, they can easily end up with a bad review. I wish to keep my identity a secret and money orders are something I would never agree too and it frustrates me that most customers do not understand this.
5) Tell me something about your average customer. What walks of life does he come from, how old is he, is he single or in a relationship? How can we imagine him?
My customers come from all sorts of backgrounds, countries, ethnicities, etc. I don't usually delve into their personal lives as I assume they want to keep that a secret as much as I do. They're typical age range is 20-50. 6) Tell me about your weirdest experience so far selling panties. I would have to say my weirdest experience selling panties has been that the guy wanted me to piss on my panties then send them. I did it, but was worried that the smell would provoke the usps to open them up and report them or something like that. lol
7) What about the people close to you, do they know about your job? If yes, what do they think of it and how did they react when they first found out? How did they actually find out about what you're doing?
The people close to me have no idea what I do on the side. If they knew I'm pretty sure they would judge me and consider it gross. One time I got a hair cut at a salon and the salonist was talking about how people were doing this online and how disgusting she found it... I was like "heh, heh" nervous laugh.... " I dunno...guess some people like it" I also found her very closed minded and probably not the type to delve into her own fetish side which excused her uptightness I suppose.
8) Did you ever fall in love with a customer or even find one of them attractive? Did any of them ever fall in love with you or show interest in you as a person?
I'm not quite sure I would call it love, but I was deeply infatuated with this one customer. I never let him know that, though, for fear of scaring him away. Not too many of my customers show deep interest in me as a person, occasionally some will ask questions and I'll answer them, but it's sort of rare with this type of business. I highly doubt any of them have fallen in love with me.
9) What's the biggest misconception about selling panties? What's the worst prejudice?
The biggest misconception is that it's gross. It's not. Animals in the wild lick each other's privates so I don't see anything wrong with selling my panties to some guy so that he can smell and lick them. It happens in the wild so why isn't it natural for humans? The vagina itself releases pheromones and to some guys it's like a drug, it can be addicting and arouse intense emotions. The worst prejudice would be that women who do this type of business are very loose individuals. That's definitely not true. I haven't gotten laid since God knows when.
10) How important is staying anonymous to you? How serious do you take this aspect of your job?
It's very important for this to stay anonymous. I come from a SERIOUS southern baptist family and they would definitely frown upon it and probably lose all respect for me. I take this aspect pretty seriously, I find that selling panties is just as addicting as buying them. I love hearing the stories about how men smell them and it gets me off about as much as the guys that rub off on them.
11) Imagine a good friend of yours was considering selling her worn panties, too. Would you encourage her to do so, or would you rather not see her give it a try? If so, why not? Or why would you want her to tread in your footsteps?
I would encourage her to do it. I would tell her, "Hey, I don't judge. Do what gets your rocks off and go for it. Live a little" I would also hope that maybe I could finally have someone to talk to about it with.
12) What tips would you give a lady who barely just began selling her worn panties?
Don't take money orders unless you want your identity revealed because trust me these guys will try to find your true identity and want to become a part of your life. Unless you're into that type of thing don't do it.
13) What do you enjoy most about selling worn panties, what makes fun to you and what has kept you doing the job until today?
The most enjoyment I get out of this is that the guys tell me their stories and sometimes send me pictures of their private parts and I can get off on that too. Considering I'm almost always horny, I get on here a lot hoping to sell more and more.
14) What don't you enjoy so much about the business? What are the downsides in your opinion?
What I don't enjoy about this business is that sometimes there are miscommunications, other than that, there really aren't any other downsides. I just keep my head up and go with the flow.
15) So what about your free time? What are your hobbies, what are you passionate about? What do you spend your time with when you're not online selling panties?
In my free time, I love going to the movies. I love cooking, though I usually cook alone and for myself. I also love swimming, watching supernatural and I used to be a big buffy the vampire slayer fan. I love drawing as well. 16) What are your goals and wishes for the future, where do you see yourself in the long run? My goals and wishes for the future would be to expand my business further and eventually travel.
17) Is there anything you've always wanted to be asked? Any questions that really need to be asked but that I forgot so far? I've always wanted to be asked "will you accept a million dollars for these panties you are selling?" Most of my customers don't understand what type of personality I have. That would be a good question to ask on here. I am blunt, upfront, and a hint of comedian on the side and otherweird humor.
18) And what's the answer to these very important final questions? Any last words for us, anything important we didn't touch on so far?
I am blunt, upfront, and a hint of comedian on the side and otherweird humor. And I am so thrilled you guys created this website, it's the coolest out there so far with this type of business! Keep doing you! I love you guys!!!!
Thanks Sandra for your Interview