Interview with Jennifer
Interview with Jennifer
1) What would you call your job yourself? Landry offerer? Panty saleswoman? Businesslady dealing with worn panties? Is there a term you're personally particularly fond of?
I think of myself as a “professional girlfriend”. I love giving guys the “girlfriend experience” and consider myself very accomplished at it. Giving them my worn panties is just one of the ways I handle that.
2) For how long have you been working in this field? How did you find out about it in the first place? Tell me a little about your personal story and how you came to selling panties.
I started summer of 2013, as a cam girl. I took a break from that and went to work in a club, but found I liked camming more. One of my friends suggested I sell my panties (and actually a lot of my cam customers have requested this too). I looked for the best site to sell on and found Panty Deal!
3) Do you consider the job your main source of income or a sideline? What did you work as before you came to it? What other jobs and sources of income do you currently have?
This is just a sideline job for me. Before that I was a shot girl at a club, bartender and cam girl. I’m also a cam girl, phone sex girl, and porn actress to boot.
4) What criteria does a customer need to fulfill for you to consider him good?
Just be honest, willing and ready to pay and polite. If he can do those three things, I can promise he will get a great experience with me!
5) Tell me something about your average customer. What walks of life does he come from, how old is he, is he single or in a relationship? How can we imagine him?
I’ve had all types, men, women, rich, middle class, old and young. There’s really no set “type”-I cater to all my guys (and ladies).
6) Tell me about your weirdest experience so far selling panties.
I’ve had some people ask me to marry them! I’m flattered, but I think we should get to know one another first!
7) What about the people close to you, do they know about your job? If yes, what do they think of it and how did they react when they first found out? How did they actually find out about what you're doing?
One of my very best friends knows and she is supportive of me. She’s actually watched me on cam. She’s an awesome friend and I love her. It’s not often you get support in this business.
8) Did you ever fall in love with a customer or even find one of them attractive? Did any of them ever fall in love with you or show interest in you as a person?
That’s for me to know… ;)
9) What's the biggest misconception about selling panties? What's the worst prejudice?
That this is “bad, wrong, disgusting”. Please. A man being turned on by a woman’s scent is totally natural.
10) How important is staying anonymous to you? How serious do you take this aspect of your job?
I would like to keep a separate identity. Some people in my personal life know what I do for a living, but I need my space. My customers are awesome though, they get it!
11) Imagine a good friend of yours was considering selling her worn panties, too. Would you encourage her to do so, or would you rather not see her give it a try? If so, why not? Or why would you want her to tread in your footsteps?
I would suggest it, simply because it is a great way to make money. And for every girl out there, there is a guy. It’s a win-win.
12) What tips would you give a lady who barely just began selling her worn panties?
Be honest with your customers and give outstanding service.
13) What do you enjoy most about selling worn panties, what makes fun to you and what has kept you doing the job until today?
Finding out what guys like is always fun. And endless shopping for new panties! Who doesn’t enjoy that?!
14) What don't you enjoy so much about the business? What are the downsides in your opinion?
I love being able to make a guy’s day just by giving him my worn panties. I really don’t think there are downsides, as long as I am dealing with respectable guys.
15) So what about your free time? What are your hobbies, what are you passionate about? What do you spend your time with when you're not online selling panties?
I love to run, do yoga, read, write and spend time outside. I’m more introspective than most people realize.
16) What are your goals and wishes for the future, where do you see yourself in the long run?
I’ll be returning to school in 2014 so I can become a health consultant. I love helping people and making their lives better. I enjoy working at home, and I want to keep it going, even after I stop working in the adult industry.
17) Is there anything you've always wanted to be asked? Any questions that really need to be asked but that I forgot so far?
What’s the hardest part of being a cam girl/porn actress?
18) And what's the answer to these very important final questions? Any last words for us, anything important we didn't touch on so far?
Putting on makeup! It’s not hard just tedious.
Thanks for the Interview Jennifer !
Check out Jennifers Profile.