Interview with Shay
Interview with Shay
1) What would you call your job yourself? Landry offerer? Panty
saleswoman? Business lady dealing with worn panties? Is there a term you're
personally particularly fond of?
I always use the term Panty Pusher, lol, I just think it's cute. :)
2) For how long have you been working in this field? How did you find out about
it in the first place? Tell me a little about your personal story and how you
came to selling panties.
I've been in the business about 6 years but only discovered PD about a year ago. I started out selling used socks and shoes. I was strictly foot fetish then got my toes wet into panty selling and loved it to the point it's 99% of what I do now.
3) Do you consider the job your main source of income or a sideline? What did
you work as before you came to it? What other jobs and sources of income do you
This isn't my main source of income but it's a huge chunk! My vanilla day to day job is top secret. ;)
4) What criteria does a customer need to fulfill for you to consider him good?
Respectful, pays when he says, doesn't have to be immediately, just whenever he says. That's about it. Nice guy who is true to his word.
5) Tell me something about your average customer. What walks of life does he
come from, how old is he, is he single or in a relationship? How can we imagine
They vary so much! I have alot of young customers, but some older married gentlemen as well.
6) Tell me about your weirdest experience so far selling panties.
I never sell n tell. :p
7) What about the people close to you, do they know about your job? If yes,
what do they think of it and how did they react when they first found out? How
did they actually find out about what you're doing?
Some people know, my friends and some family. I simply told them one day. They really didn't think anything of it except that they were jealous of the money!
8) Did you ever fall in love with a customer or even find one of them
attractive? Did any of them ever fall in love with you or show interest in you
as a person?
Haven't fallen in love with any of them yet but some are definite cuties!
9) What's the biggest misconception about selling panties? What's the worst
That it isn't personally satisfying.
10) How important is staying anonymous to you? How serious do you take this aspect
of your job?
11) Imagine a good friend of yours was considering selling her worn panties,
too. Would you encourage her to do so, or would you rather not see her give it
a try? If so, why not? Or why would you want her to tread in your footsteps?
I'd say absolutely! It's fun and profitable so why not! Plus, shared panties are the best. ;)
12) What tips would you give a lady who barely just began selling her worn
Be nice, stick to your word, be respectful.
13) What do you enjoy most about selling worn panties, what makes fun to you
and what has kept you doing the job until today?
I like it when the guys get my panties and they are soooooooo excited!! I just love those emails!
14) What don't you enjoy so much about the business? What are the downsides in
I guess the only thing I can think of that I don't like is the rude guys, which are far and few between so it's not so bad.
15) So what about your free time? What are your hobbies, what are you
passionate about? What do you spend your time with when you're not online
I write alot. Poems, short stories, songs. I also am into fashion, always redesigning something!
16) What are your goals and wishes for the future, where do you see yourself in
the long run?
I want to be a trophy wife! :)
17) Is there anything you've always wanted to be asked? Any questions that
really need to be asked but that I forgot so far?
18) And what's the answer to these very important final questions? Any last
words for us, anything important we didn't touch on so far?
I love my buyers, they're the best! They keep me here, having fun! MWAH! Love ya guys!!! xxxooo
Click here to check out Shays's profile