Interview with Sami
Interview with Sami
1) What would you call your job yourself? Landry offerer? Panty saleswoman? Businesslady dealing with worn panties? Is there a term you're personally particularly fond of?
I am a stay at home mom that sells personal items. I don't tend to just tell people what I sell, I just use the internet for marketing.
2) For how long have you been working in this field? How did you find out about it in the first place? Tell me a little about your personal story and how you came to selling panties.
I have been in the modeling industry for 8+ years and I have slowly found that selling my used modeling attire tends to pay off more then anything else in the long run.
3) Do you consider the job your main source of income or a sideline? What did you work as before you came to it? What other jobs and sources of income do you currently have?
Currently this is my side source of income as I use my regular modeling gigs as my main income. Outside of modeling and fetish work, I enjoy painting cars, and all other grease monkey style jobs.
4) What criteria does a customer need to fulfill for you to consider him good?
To maintain a "good customer" rep from me it is relatively simple; send me requests then PAY me! Do NOT try to low ball me, Do NOT try to sneak extras, this is a lifeline-not a game.
5) Tell me something about your average customer. What walks of life does he come from, how old is he, is he single or in a relationship? How can we imagine him?
I tend to find that I get a lot of the "dirty ol' men" and the PunkRockers. Sometimes a square will find his way to my lil wild side- I mean who doesn't wanna at least test the water right!
6) Tell me about your weirdest experience so far selling panties.
I had a "dirty old man" request that I not only wear my panties for a full 7 days but that I ensure HEATED areas to guarantee a very sweaty stench.
7) What about the people close to you, do they know about your job? If yes, what do they think of it and how did they react when they first found out? How did they actually find out about what you're doing?
Most of them have no idea what I do for work because buying panties is not their cup of tea. However, the ones that do know what I do all know me very well and even if they have opinions they know that in my life, MY opinion is all I care for.(why waste the breath)
8) Did you ever fall in love with a customer or even find one of them attractive? Did any of them ever fall in love with you or show interest in you as a person?
finding someone attractive and falling for them are 2 separate ends of a spectrum. I find ALL types of men AND women attractive, I voice that attraction with no hesitation o question, I have NOT fallen in love with anyone online EVER. I have been lucky enough to have the same 1 love since I was 8 and we're still goin' strong!
9) What's the biggest misconception about selling panties? What's the worst prejudice?
People tend to be very judgmental about everything, and each person's opinion is different; with that, no matter what you do someone, somewhere, for some unknown reason will have some dastardly thing to say but it all comes down to the same thing, "to each their own", Don't dwell on how others see something that you see differently. (in other words, I do not pay attention to others misconceptions because I think for myself.)
10) How important is staying anonymous to you? How serious do you take this aspect of your job?
As this job is helping to support my growing family, and it keeps the high in high-life for us, I take every aspect of the job just as serious as the next. Staying anonymous however is not in its own category. It wasn't when I was dancing, or promoting, It hasn't been through any of my modeling...Oh yea thats because the purpose of my life has been TO HAVE MY FACE KNOWN. The Lord blessed me with a very eye appealing figure which I then added a few choice tattoos too, making it really my own, and now I want to share it with everyone...
11) Imagine a good friend of yours was considering selling her worn panties, too. Would you encourage her to do so, or would you rather not see her give it a try? If so, why not? Or why would you want her to tread in your footsteps?
I would most definitely support and encourage her to at least give it a try. In our economy and with the price of everything on almost a constant rise, YES, YES, YES, to everything short of robbing a bank I'd say at least try. Anytime you are making extra pocket money it is a good thing. While you can't take it with you, you may need it while you're here; Your children may need it when you're not.
12) What tips would you give a lady who barely just began selling her worn panties?
Keep thick skin, a smile, and always remind yourself that words are just words. When creeps get creepier just remember, 1 they will pay you eventually, 2 you can ALWAYS say NO-exit the convo.-block the user-report the user-etc. 3 You control what and how you are treated. and 4 You're frikkin amazing for doing anything necessary to maintain a better life.
13) What do you enjoy most about selling worn panties, what makes fun to you and what has kept you doing the job until today?
I enjoy the fact that throughout the day while my husband is flirting with me and making my panties all nice and creamy, I'm also making money. While I'm sleeping having amazing wet dreams about johnny depp and angelina jolie, I'm also making money. While I ride roller coasters with my son and the vibrations make my lower lips quiver, I'm makin MONEY!!! Sooo, basically I love the money, and the money is what makes me keep doing it!
14) What don't you enjoy so much about the business? What are the downsides in your opinion?
I can wear my panties, shoes and stockings ANYWHERE. hence I can make money all day no matter where I am, and I can run the site off of my Phone and Tablets, letting the sales be easy-peasy! The downside would have to be that here are not enough buyers for the ever growing amount of sellers.
15) So what about your free time? What are your hobbies, what are you passionate about? What do you spend your time with when you're not online selling panties?
I love cars, and outdoors. Sports and Family time are the best parts of weekends. I enjoy movies and well who doesn't secretly build their own life soundtrack with a never ending playlist. I am a tomboy at heart, thank goodness I had a baby boy; however I do enjoy the vintage PinUp lifestyle, and I tend to "play dress-up" A LOT
16) What are your goals and wishes for the future, where do you see yourself in the long run?
I am planning a move in the close-ish future, and I really have always prayed that I will one day be a well known fetish model while maintaining my health so I can watch my son thrive throughout his life.
17) Is there anything you've always wanted to be asked? Any questions that really need to be asked but that I forgot so far?
Top 3 remarkable moments in life...
18) And what's the answer to these very important final questions? Any last words for us, anything important we didn't touch on so far?
1. Holding my son for the first time. 2. Marrying my childhood love. 3. Seeing my dad cry for the first time.
Thank you for your time Sami !
Here you can find Sami`s profile.