Interview with Ruby
Interview with Ruby
1) What would you call your job yourself? Landry offerer? Panty saleswoman? Businesslady dealing with worn panties? Is there a term you're personally particularly fond of?
I think 'panty professional' is a term I like. Like any other job or profession you have to be professionally horny! Lol
2) For how long have you been working in this field? How did you find out about it in the first place? Tell me a little about your personal story and how you came to selling panties.
Someone mentioned it messing around. A lightbulb went off in my head and I thought, maybe I could sell my panties! I had one picture taken and sent it to my friend as a joke, it caused a bit of a stir and that was it. I started looking for places to sell my panties online, I found PD, signed up. At first nothing happened, I bought a couple more panties, put them on PD and within about ten days I had my first order. That was two months ago now. So I haven't been at this long and I'm still learning.
3) Do you consider the job your main source of income or a sideline? What did you work as before you came to it? What other jobs and sources of income do you currently have?
I worked in a prison whilst doing my degree. I'm currently looking for a job as well. PD has been so much fun, to be honest I wish I could just sell my panties full time.
4) What criteria does a customer need to fulfill for you to consider him good?
Every customer is a good customer. However I like them to be polite, understanding, and to the point.
5) Tell me something about your average customer. What walks of life does he come from, how old is he, is he single or in a relationship? How can we imagine him?
All walks of life really, all different ages. Many I speak to are single but have been in relationships. They are quite normal everyday people who have little fetishes.
6) Tell me about your weirdest experience so far selling panties.
I was asked to be an escort, I thought that was very funny! When I said no he didn't push it. Lol
7) What about the people close to you, do they know about your job? If yes, what do they think of it and how did they react when they first found out? How did they actually find out about what you're doing?
Only two people know about PD, the first was quite understanding, she didn't judge. But then I kept asking her to take pictures! She got a little fed up, I now pay her to do them, it's easier. The other is my male friend, he just keeps asking for free pictures! Lol
8) Did you ever fall in love with a customer or even find one of them attractive? Did any of them ever fall in love with you or show interest in you as a person?
Yes, well sort of, I can't mention any names but I have a crush on one, he knows who he is! He's been really lovely and we have become really good friends.
9) What's the biggest misconception about selling panties? What's the worst prejudice?
I think most people are prejudice because they don't understand, I think if we are really honest we all have fetishes, I know I do! People don't just want panties, socks are very popular, and shoes.
10) How important is staying anonymous to you? How serious do you take this aspect of your job?
I take my new job very seriously, staying anonymous is quite important, although I get asked to show my face on a daily basis.
11) Imagine a good friend of yours was considering selling her worn panties, too. Would you encourage her to do so, or would you rather not see her give it a try? If so, why not? Or why would you want her to tread in your footsteps?
I would tell her to go for it, and give her as much advice as I could. Many girls who have joined asked for advice, I've told them to get good pictures done and be patient.
12) What tips would you give a lady who barely just began selling her worn panties?
Like I said, get good pictures done, buy darker panties (they show up the cream!), be nice, polite and have fun! I mean life's too short!
13) What do you enjoy most about selling worn panties, what makes fun to you and what has kept you doing the job until today?
It doesn't feel like work, it really is a huge turn on, so my customers are having fun, I'm having fun. Everyone's a winner!
14) What don't you enjoy so much about the business? What are the downsides in your opinion?
It's sometimes very late in the night when I receive emails or orders, I'm not very good at sleeping, so I now give myself a little treat to get to sleep ;)
15) So what about your free time? What are your hobbies, what are you passionate about? What do you spend your time with when you're not online selling panties?
I love writing and reading. They are my main passions, I also love to learn new things.
16) What are your goals and wishes for the future, where do you see yourself in the long run?
I would love to be a writer, I've written four novels already so you never know!
17) Is there anything you've always wanted to be asked? Any questions that really need to be asked but that I forgot so far?
What turns me on?!
18) And what's the answer to these very important final questions? Any last words for us, anything important we didn't touch on so far?
Horny men who love my pictures and send me pictures of themselves!
Click here to check out Ruby`s profile.