Interview with Rose
Interview with Rose
1) What would you call your job yourself? Landry offerer? Panty saleswoman? Businesslady dealing with worn panties? Is there a term you're personally particularly fond of?
2) For how long have you been working in this field? How did you find out about it in the first place? Tell me a little about your personal story and how you came to selling panties.
I’m very, very new to this and only just signed up to PD a little over a week ago! Never done any
adult work before this, in fact I’d never even taken a ‘sexy photo’ of myself
3) Do you consider the job your main source of income or a sideline? What did you work as before you came to it? What other jobs and sources of income do you currently have?
It’s definitely a sideline, perhaps if things pick. up it could be a larger factor in my income, but as a cash-strapped
student the extra cash is always welcome!
4) What criteria does a customer need to fulfill for you to consider him good?
They HAVE to be respectful of me, my body and my boundaries. I am always open to customized or unusual orders, but
if I’m uncomfortable they have to respect my boundaries.
5) Tell me something about your average customer. What walks of life does he come from, how old is he, is he single or in a relationship?
How can we imagine him?
It varies. Nine times out of ten, they’re significantly older than myself, but I find that a turn on!
6) Tell me about your weirdest experience so far selling
Nothing terribly strange so far, although surely little is considered ‘weird’ on a platform such
7) What about the people close to you, do they know about
your job? If yes, what do they think of it and how did they react when they
first found out? How did they actually find out about what you're doing?
Most people close to me do know about it, as I’m very open about it, including my boyfriend and the vast majority of
people have been extremely supportive of it so far. Of course, you get the odd righteous, judgemental person, but I tell them where to go!
8) Did you ever fall in love with a customer or even find one
of them attractive? Did any of them ever fall in love with you or show interest
in you as a person?
I think that’s the thing that has been most pleasantly surprising about PD so far, whilst I haven’t fallen in LOVE
with anyone (I’m in a committed monogamous relationship), the buyers are not
entirely neanderthalic, as I thought they’d be…. One customer in particular I
have a great rapport with and am genuinely interested in keeping in touch as a
pen friend, but most people tend to be able to hold conversation about things
other than my knickers, which is always welcome…!
9) What's the biggest misconception about selling panties?
What's the worst prejudice?
That most of the buyers are disrespectful bellends or that they’re only after skinny, porn-star
lookalikes (I myself probably thought this before I signed up). It was a very
nice surprise when I found out that this isn’t the case at all!
10) How important is staying anonymous to you? How serious do
you take this aspect of your job?
Whilst most people around me know about this aspect of my life, I still haven’t exactly told everyone I know. I have
absolutely no shame whatsoever in what I’m doing, however, I would charge a
large fee for naked photo including my face, purely for my privacy.
11) Imagine a good friend of yours was considering selling
her worn panties, too. Would you encourage her to do so, or would you rather
not see her give it a try? If so, why not? Or why would you want her to tread
in your footsteps?
I’ve already recommended PD to several friends! I see so many of my friends struggling for money, when
they could be making money off of how beautiful they are!
12) What tips would you give a lady who barely just began
selling her worn panties?
Get snapping! Make sure you keep updating your profile with photos, be polite but outgoing, and
most importantly, learn what your boundaries are! Figure out exactly what you do want to do and don’t want to do… But at the same time, don't think it'll be easy, you need to dedicate hours and hours to this in order to make cash!
13) What do you enjoy most about selling worn panties, what
makes fun to you and what has kept you doing the job until today?
The friendliness of most customers and the fact that it makes me feel so sexy and turned on all the time!
14) What don't you enjoy so much about the business? What are
the downsides in your opinion?
The fact that you get a lot of initial interest, but minimal buyers or genuine interest. You get a lot
of timewasters basically, who want free photos etc. So annoying!
15) So what about your free time? What are your hobbies, what
are you passionate about? What do you spend your time with when you're not
online selling panties?
I’m a student at art school. My two major passions in life are travel and cinema (particularly documentary). My party
trick is that I can name the capital city of every country in the world!
16) What are your goals and wishes for the future, where do
you see yourself in the long run?
It’s difficult to say at this point... Travelling the world and working with film, hopefully turning people on as I go!
17) Is there anything you've always wanted to be asked? Any
questions that really need to be asked but that I forgot so far?
My biggest turn on!!
18) And what's the answer to these very important final questions? Any last words for us, anything important we didn't touch on so far?
A keen knowledge of geography, obviously! And if they’re a horny older man, that’s just a bonus! Submissive men also turn me on.
Click here to check out Rose's Profile