Interview with Natalie
Interview with Natalie
1) What would you call your job yourself? Landry offerer? Panty saleswoman? Businesslady dealing with worn panties? Is there a term you're personally particularly fond of?
I’m your panty-pal!
2) For how long have you been working in this field? How did you find out about it in the first place? Tell me a little about your personal story and how you came to selling panties.
Only been on here for a few days, but loving it allready, all the messages i’ve had have been real nice;) I came across the site when searching how to make some extra bucks, hopefully make some friends too.
3) Do you consider the job your main source of income or a sideline? What did you work as before you came to it? What other jobs and sources of income do you currently have?
I work part-time as a carer, this is a fun sideline for me.
4) What criteria does a customer need to fulfill for you to consider him good?
Polite is all I ask, and some constructive criticism!
5) Tell me something about your average customer. What walks of life does he come from, how old is he, is he single or in a relationship? How can we imagine him?
The guys i’ve met on here have all been great, I don’t pry into their personal lives, if they want to tell me, that’s fine but I don’t kiss n’ tell ;)
6) Tell me about your weirdest experience so far selling panties.
None too kinky as yet, but i’m sure thats still to come!
7) What about the people close to you, do they know about your job? If yes, what do they think of it and how did they react when they first found out? How did they actually find out about what you're doing?
It’s my little secret for now, friends and family are not quite as open minded as I am.
8) Did you ever fall in love with a customer or even find one of them attractive? Did any of them ever fall in love with you or show interest in you as a person?
Have not actually seen any of my customers, looks do not matter to me.
9) What's the biggest misconception about selling panties? What's the worst prejudice?
That its a matter of just posting pants - money gained!
10) How important is staying anonymous to you? How serious do you take this aspect of your job?
Its very important to me, I would rather my personal life stay seperate as most people wouldnt understand this kind of work.
11) Imagine a good friend of yours was considering selling her worn panties, too. Would you encourage her to do so, or would you rather not see her give it a try? If so, why not? Or why would you want her to tread in your footsteps?
Always support my friends in whatever they want to do, though theyre a pit prudish, cant see them doing this. Got to be confident and open minded:)
12) What tips would you give a lady who barely just began selling her worn panties?
Timewasters and guys after freebies, they are chancers! Dont do something that makes you uncomfortable, but there’s no need to be rude to such a request, keep it friendly!
13) What do you enjoy most about selling worn panties, what makes fun to you and what has kept you doing the job until today?
The thought of what you guys would be doing with panties is an absolute turn-on ;) The compliments are a ego boost!
14) What don't you enjoy so much about the business? What are the downsides in your opinion?
Again guys after freebies, it does take time n effort to take pics n videos.
15) So what about your free time? What are your hobbies, what are you passionate about? What do you spend your time with when you're not online selling panties?
I enjoy classic old Hollywood films, biiig James Stewart fan. Also going to concerts, my most recent being Bruce Springsteen and Billy Joel - amaaazing!
16) What are your goals and wishes for the future, where do you see yourself in the long run?
As long as my family, friends and I are okay, it dosn’t matter...Would love to learn a language and travel the world, Russian or German, those accents make me go brrrr ;)
17) Is there anything you've always wanted to be asked? Any questions that really need to be asked but that I forgot so far?
Not at the moment...
18) And what's the answer to these very important final questions? Any last words for us, anything important we didn't touch on so far?
Thanks to each and every person that took the time to like, comment, mail, email etc. me you guys are the best!