Interview with Eve
Interview with Eve
1) What would you call your job yourself? Landry offerer? Panty saleswoman? Businesslady dealing with worn panties? Is there a term you're personally particularly fond of?
I personally like to think of myself as a "Pleasure Garment Distribution Officer", makes me feel important and serious haha (:
2) For how long have you been working in this field? How did you find out about it in the first place? Tell me a little about your personal story and how you came to selling panties.
When I started Uni, I found myself to be very broke financially, but very rich in friends, and one of these friends turned out to be a panty fetishist and suggested I go forth and make my fortune with my.. assets
3) Do you consider the job your main source of income or a sideline? What did you work as before you came to it? What other jobs and sources of income do you currently have?
I used to bartend for Wetherspoons before the hours got too crazy to juggle work and Uni
4) What criteria does a customer need to fulfill for you to consider him good?
fun and easy to talk to, knows what they want, fast payment, reccomendations to other buyers and one that comes back for more!
5) Tell me something about your average customer. What walks of life does he come from, how old is he, is he single or in a relationship? How can we imagine him?
A lot of my customers are soldiers, they seem to know I've got a thing for uniform ;)
6) Tell me about your weirdest experience so far selling panties.
definitely poop guy..
7) What about the people close to you, do they know about your job? If yes, what do they think of it and how did they react when they first found out? How did they actually find out about what you're doing?
My mum makes jokes about it when she's sorting out the washing
8) Did you ever fall in love with a customer or even find one of them attractive? Did any of them ever fall in love with you or show interest in you as a person?
I find many of my customers attractive, i enjoy fulfilling their requests and flirting a little too
9) What's the biggest misconception about selling panties? What's the worst prejudice?
it's just different, its not harming anybody though so whats the big deal right
10) How important is staying anonymous to you? How serious do you take this aspect of your job?
I just dont want any backlash for it when i'm a big famous swanky artist :p
11) Imagine a good friend of yours was considering selling her worn panties, too. Would you encourage her to do so, or would you rather not see her give it a try? If so, why not? Or why would you want her to tread in your footsteps?
I would suggest we team up
12) What tips would you give a lady who barely just began selling her worn panties?
urm, don't agree to anything youre uncomfortable with
13) What do you enjoy most about selling worn panties, what makes fun to you and what has kept you doing the job until today?
I enjoy the knowledge of what they're being used for
14) What don't you enjoy so much about the business? What are the downsides in your opinion?
the downsides are slow weeks
15) So what about your free time? What are your hobbies, what are you passionate about? What do you spend your time with when you're not online selling panties?
most of my time is taken up by my uni course, either that or im drunk somewhere with friends
16) What are your goals and wishes for the future, where do you see yourself in the long run?
Im going to finish uni and when that milestone is passed, I will create another plan
17) Is there anything you've always wanted to be asked? Any questions that really need to be asked but that I forgot so far?
I recon there should've been a question about my favourite type of undies to wear, and the answer to that would be NONE. Sometimes when I'm feeling dangerous, I go out commando in a skirt on a windy day ;)
18) And what's the answer to these very important final questions? Any last words for us, anything important we didn't touch on so far?
I HAVE A BIG DICK. That is all.
Click here to check out Eve`s profile.