Interview with Ashlee
Interview with Ashlee
1) What would you call your job yourself? Landry offerer? Panty saleswoman? Businesslady dealing with worn panties? Is there a term you're personally particularly fond of?
I am a wedding photographer by day and a panty connoisseur by night!
2) For how long have you been working in this field? How did you find out about it in the first place? Tell me a little about your personal story and how you came to selling panties.
I have always thought it was hot when men would admit to sniffing panties. I stumbled upon this website back in 2013 late one night looking for porn, actually. I get off knowing someone is sniffing, touching, licking my used panties- so, why not make a dime while I'm at it?
3) Do you consider the job your main source of income or a sideline? What did you work as before you came to it? What other jobs and sources of income do you currently have?
Definitely not my main source of income. I am a professional wedding photographer with a kinky side, I guess!
4) What criteria does a customer need to fulfill for you to consider him good?
Be respectful. That is huge with me. Payment in a timely and professional manner is also a plus.
5) Tell me something about your average customer. What walks of life does he come from, how old is he, is he single or in a relationship? How can we imagine him?
I have had men from a few different walks of life. Younger. Older. Tattooed. Virgin Skinned. New to this. Old timers. I have sold to men in relationships, and to the single fellas who just love fresh, new scents!
6) Tell me about your weirdest experience so far selling panties.
My postman looks at me weird every time I hand him a package with no return address..
7) What about the people close to you, do they know about your job? If yes, what do they think of it and how did they react when they first found out? How did they actually find out about what you're doing?
My two best girl friends know I do it. They think it is awesome- their significant others do not. I told them while crafting in my basement one night.
8) Did you ever fall in love with a customer or even find one of them attractive? Did any of them ever fall in love with you or show interest in you as a person?
I have never personally fallen in love with a customer. I don't think any have fallen for me, either. I find a few of them extremely attractive. I LOVE that they have my panties.
9) What's the biggest misconception about selling panties? What's the worst prejudice?
That I am a whore for selling my used panties. Hey! I don't have the extra laundry and I love it
10) How important is staying anonymous to you? How serious do you take this aspect of your job?
I have a greaaaat job in a suuuuper small town. I value my anonymity.
11) Imagine a good friend of yours was considering selling her worn panties, too. Would you encourage her to do so, or would you rather not see her give it a try? If so, why not? Or why would you want her to tread in your footsteps?
I've told two friends about the opportunity for extra cash and an endless supply of cute panties. Their significant others do not think it is a super idea. Their loss!!
12) What tips would you give a lady who barely just began selling her worn panties?
Do what you say you're gonna do.
13) What do you enjoy most about selling worn panties, what makes fun to you and what has kept you doing the job until today?
I love knowing there is a man out there, right now, with my panties in his drawer. He is going to rub them on his cock and cum later tonight. THAT is hot to me.
14) What don't you enjoy so much about the business? What are the downsides in your opinion?
I've yet to run across a bad deal. :]
15) So what about your free time? What are your hobbies, what are you passionate about? What do you spend your time with when you're not online selling panties?
When I am not selling panties, I am photographing weddings all down the east coast and Texas. I enjoy painting, making new furniture, and organic gardening. I am getting chickens this year!
16) What are your goals and wishes for the future, where do you see yourself in the long run?
I'd like to own a few acres in the country, kids, animals, etc.
17) Is there anything you've always wanted to be asked? Any questions that really need to be asked but that I forgot so far?
I think we're good.
18) And what's the answer to these very important final questions? Any last words for us, anything important we didn't touch on so far?
Nope. Chin up, ladies!
Click here to check out Ashlee's profile