Interview with Emmalee
Interview with Emmalee
1) What would you call your job yourself? Landry offerer? Panty
saleswoman? Businesslady dealing with worn panties? Is there a term
you're personally particularly fond of?
I hadn't actually thought about it. I don't think I'd give myself a particular title. I'd just say that I'm in the sex industry and it makes me happy to help men find their pleasure.
2) For how long have you been working in this field? How did you find
out about it in the first place? Tell me a little about your personal
story and how you came to selling panties.
I have been working in the field for less than a week. I found out about the industry because a friend told me about a girl they played video games with who made a living simply by selling panties. I liked the idea a lot more than pizza delivery. :P
3) Do you consider the job your main source of income or a sideline?
What did you work as before you came to it? What other jobs and sources
of income do you currently have?
Right now, it's a side income and I am still working at a pizza place as a source of income. But only this job gives me any happiness or pleasure, so I am very much hoping to be successful enough for this to be my main income.
4) What criteria does a customer need to fulfill for you to consider him good?
Respect. I've only had one issue with disrespect so far, but everyone else has been extremely sweet. It's one of the reasons I love being here so much. I also love how open my customers are, and how they can tell me exactly what they want so I can give it to them. ;)
5) Tell me something about your average customer. What walks of life
does he come from, how old is he, is he single or in a relationship? How
can we imagine him?
I don't seem to have an average customer yet. I haven't been here long, but the few customers I've gotten have all been different nationalities, different age brackets, and different personalities and living situations. The only thing they all have in common is being men, though I think it would be interesting to get a female customer one day.
6) Tell me about your weirdest experience so far selling panties.
I guess the weirdest experience for me was actually an expectation. I originally started for the money, and was more surprised than anything when I found out that I love doing this.
7) What about the people close to you, do they know about your job? If
yes, what do they think of it and how did they react when they first
found out? How did they actually find out about what you're doing?
They do not. My sister used to sell sex toys when I was younger, so I think she would be the most supportive. As for everyone else... I think the people I know are too judgmental. That's one reason it's refreshing to be on a site where judgment isn't an issue.
8) Did you ever fall in love with a customer or even find one of them
attractive? Did any of them ever fall in love with you or show interest
in you as a person?
I do find customers attractive. It's difficult not to when the main topic of conversation is sex. As for love, those feelings are between me and those I feel them for. ;)
9) What's the biggest misconception about selling panties? What's the worst prejudice?
I'd say the biggest misconception is that it's a simple way to make money. In essence, it is, but you can't just post panties up and sell them without having any love for the job. If you don't care about your customers or enjoy what you're doing, people will be able to tell and no one will want to buy for you. This is very much a job that you have to love doing. I don't think there is a worst prejudice, just that the sex industry in general can be looked down on too much by those who don't understand it (or are just too uptight to give it a chance).
10) How important is staying anonymous to you? How serious do you take this aspect of your job?
As of right now, I am trying to stay anonymous. But I have a feeling that if my secret ever came out, it wouldn't be much different from when I came out as bisexual when I was younger. I stressed about it when it was a secret, and as soon as it was out in the open, I embraced and accepted it proudly. Those who can't accept every aspect of me don't deserve to know me. In the end, I don't mind if everyone I know finds out. I'm just not going to be the one to tell them. It's my own dirty little secret for now. ;P
11) Imagine a good friend of yours was considering selling her worn
panties, too. Would you encourage her to do so, or would you rather not
see her give it a try? If so, why not? Or why would you want her to
tread in your footsteps?
I would only encourage her if I thought she were open enough to handle it. Again, this isn't something you should do just for money. If my friend thought she might enjoy it, I'd give her all the support she needs. :)
12) What tips would you give a lady who barely just began selling her worn panties?
I still am one of those ladies, so I'm not sure quite yet.
13) What do you enjoy most about selling worn panties, what makes fun to you and what has kept you doing the job until today?
I am a VERY shy person in real life. Doing this is a way for me to open up and say things I normally wouldn't (I never realized until after I found this site that I actually love dirty talk). It's also an amazing feeling to know that there are men out there who want my panties, and flattering to know that there are men who want more than that from me. ;)
14) What don't you enjoy so much about the business? What are the downsides in your opinion?
I haven't found a downside yet.
15) So what about your free time? What are your hobbies, what are you
passionate about? What do you spend your time with when you're not
online selling panties?
My passion is writing. I'm going to college to be an English major with a concentration in writing. In my free time, I like writing stories when I'm not being too lazy... but mostly, I spend all of my time playing video games and watching Sci-Fi. I'm working on watching the entire Star Trek show/movie franchise right now, but I've only just finished the original series.
16) What are your goals and wishes for the future, where do you see yourself in the long run?
I think I'll keep selling panties even if I become a successful writer. It's a thrill that boosts my mood and confidence. But in the long run, I want to be an author of fiction books, either sci-fi or fantasy (or possibly erotica after I give that genre a try).
17) Is there anything you've always wanted to be asked? Any questions that really need to be asked but that I forgot so far?
Maybe what kind of customers I'd prefer? My goal here is to make many men very happy while enjoying myself, but I would very much love to get more regular customers, men who will buy from me on a regular basis as long as I am good to them (and I will be good to them ;P).
18) And what's the answer to these very important final questions? Any
last words for us, anything important we didn't touch on so far?
Yes. I love presents. ;)
Many thanks for this Interview Emmalee ;)