Interview with Deadly Darling
1) What would you call your job yourself? Landry offerer? Panty saleswoman? Businesslady dealing with worn panties? Is there a term you're personally particularly fond of?
I would call myself a panty deal or saleswoman
2) For how long have you been working in this field? How did you find out about it in the first place? Tell me a little about your personal story and how you came to selling panties.
Been selling since August 28th. I got bored and stumbled upon the site looking to make some extra money. Never would I think I'd be making so much money from just panties:)
3) Do you consider the job your main source of income or a sideline? What did you work as before you came to it? What other jobs and sources of income do you currently have?
Been working in retail, and I'm a freelance artist. This is a very great side job for me.
4) What criteria does a customer need to fulfill for you to consider him good?
A good customer needs to be polite and be upfront about what they want. A good buyer makes fast easy payment, and is all around a pleasant person to deal with.
5) Tell me something about your average customer. What walks of life does he come from, how old is he, is he single or in a relationship? How can we imagine him?
My buyers range from young 20's to 60's. Most of them keep a low profile, and no photo. The majority of buyers are from 40-60 years old. Some have girlfriends or are married. But most are lonely and single older men.
6) Tell me about your weirdest experience so far selling panties.
The strangest customer I've ever had has asked me to send them feces in the mail, though I declined...
7) What about the people close to you, do they know about your job? If yes, what do they think of it and how did they react when they first found out? How did they actually find out about what you're doing?
People close to me support the idea, and have been very understanding. Safety from friends and family has been the biggest concern. I'd never tell any fellow co workers or my job.
8) Did you ever fall in love with a customer or even find one of them attractive? Did any of them ever fall in love with you or show interest in you as a person?
I have found a few of my customers attractive, and have developed friendships, but would never consider a romantic one.
9) What's the biggest misconception about selling panties? What's the worst prejudice?
I think the biggest thing is buyers thinking of you as "slut" or not down to earth at all. Willing to do anything for a dollar. But, that is simply not true.
10) How important is staying anonymous to you? How serious do you take this aspect of your job?
Depending on if you have children or a very professional job it's important to stay secret. I don't use my own return address, and try o keep personal info as low key as possible.
11) Imagine a good friend of yours was considering selling her worn panties, too. Would you encourage her to do so, or would you rather not see her give it a try? If so, why not? Or why would you want her to tread in your footsteps?
I would encourage any of my girl friends to sell worn panties! It's a great way to make extra money.
12) What tips would you give a lady who barely just began selling her worn panties?
To make sure payment is made before sending panties, and to have a set sales price, and also good quality photos.
13) What do you enjoy most about selling worn panties, what makes fun to you and what has kept you doing the job until today?
I love selling my panties because the money has been really great, It's not time consuming, and I can be flirty with customers. I also find it a huge turn on.
14) What don't you enjoy so much about the business? What are the downsides in your opinion?
I've made great friends and loyal customers. The downside is I have nasty customers or very rude buyers. Also I find some men are just looking for free naked pictures, and sometimes are a waste of time.
15) So what about your free time? What are your hobbies, what are you passionate about? What do you spend your time with when you're not online selling panties?
In my free time I make jewelry, and I'm very passionate about art
16) What are your goals and wishes for the future, where do you see yourself in the long run?
I wish to be able to make this a second income, and be able to use the money made here to invest in art classes and other art projects.
17) Is there anything you've always wanted to be asked? Any questions that really need to be asked but that I forgot so far?
Nothing I can think of right now:)
18) And what's the answer to these very important final questions? Any last words for us, anything important we didn't touch on so far?
Maybe getting rid of the coins because I don't find them to really do anything. I also would like to some promotional material to bring to fetish conventions or local adult video shops.
Many thanks for your Time Deadly Darling