Interview with Brooke
Interview with Brooke
1) What would you call your job yourself? Landry offerer? Panty saleswoman? Businesslady dealing with worn panties? Is there a term you're personally particularly fond of?
I've never thought about a title, it has always been a voluntary position that I feel makes me feel empowered knowing that I'm wearing a form of alluring underwear.
In the past, I've been told I'm an "entrepreneur", however I think of myself as "self employed panty salesperson"
2) For how long have you been working in this field? How did you find out about it in the first place? Tell me a little about your personal story and how you came to selling panties.
I've known about selling panties since year 11 in a thread I read online, and I didn't start getting involved until mid year 12. I was originally too intimidated by the thought that I'd have to change who I was as an individual to sell panties, so I started with selling my old school socks. However, after talking with a few of my clients, I have become to embrace the culture, and have been able to sell panties on the side comfortably.
3) Do you consider the job your main source of income or a sideline? What did you work as before you came to it? What other jobs and sources of income do you currently have?
I don't consider selling panties as a main source of income. To me, it's a side project that gives me an opportunity to meet unique and interesting individuals while being empowered from wearing adorable and more risque undergarments that I'm used to. Beforehand, I've worked in retail where my main focus was customer service. I have managed to transfer those skills, and used them to my advantage to make sure every transaction was as smooth as possible.
4) What criteria does a customer need to fulfill for you to consider him good?
I love a customer that answers my emails and my every question. I understand that I ask a billion questions, but I want to make sure that the product I'm sending out is exactly what they've expected and requested. I like a customer that is unafraid to express exactly what he's looking for so we can negotiate on something that is perhaps better than what they were expecting.
5) Tell me something about your average customer. What walks of life does he come from, how old is he, is he single or in a relationship? How can we imagine him?
My average customer is a male, generally from another continent from myself. Age varies from 21-35. His marital status sometimes remains a mystery, as I refuse to make anyone uncomfortable, I avoid asking unnecessary questions unless he is open to answering them.
6) Tell me about your weirdest experience so far selling panties.
I don't think I've had any weird experiences selling panties. I'm an open minded person, so nothing has weirded me out at this point.
7) What about the people close to you, do they know about your job? If yes, what do they think of it and how did they react when they first found out? How did they actually find out about what you're doing?
I've told two of my school mates, and one of my closest friends about it. They were concerned about me selling my used garments, but have been very supportive. I told them because I knew they would be accepting of it, and would let me know if I've done anything to jeopardise my safety. I don't regret telling them at all.
8) Did you ever fall in love with a customer or even find one of them attractive? Did any of them ever fall in love with you or show interest in you as a person?
This..is embarrassing to say. But, I was on a website that randomly puts you on webcam with another person based on your "interests". Did I fall in love with him? I can't say. We keep in contact, and I use his photo as inspiration and stimulant, and he knows it.
9) What's the biggest misconception about selling panties? What's the worst prejudice?
The misconception is that the person I'm selling it to is automatically a pervert and a NEET. I think that's absolute nonsense. I think that everyone is entitled to their own fetish, as long as it is consensual with all parties and all persons are 18+.
10) How important is staying anonymous to you? How serious do you take this aspect of your job?
Anonymous is absolutely important. Being DOX'd is the worst, and I'd like to avoid that at all costs.
11) Imagine a good friend of yours was considering selling her worn panties, too. Would you encourage her to do so, or would you rather not see her give it a try? If so, why not? Or why would you want her to tread in your footsteps?
I've already convinced my friend to sell her used bras which she has, successfully. She wouldn't do it again since it was too much of a hassle for her. My school mate offered me her school uniform so I could sell it for her. I myself don't approve of it since I know she's not as tolerant or resilient to such sexual expectations. At this point, I think my IRL friends are too innocent to deal with the expectations of selling used undergarments.
12) What tips would you give a lady who barely just began selling her worn panties?
Be yourself. Simple as that. You don't have to change your language, or how you present yourself socially. Everyone has a different fetish or interest. Be open minded, and prepared to be bombarded with sexual remarks.
13) What do you enjoy most about selling worn panties, what makes fun to you and what has kept you doing the job until today?
I love selling worn panties simply because, I love walking into a lingerie store and picking up as many panties as I want, and not have to worry about them taking up excess closet space. I like feeling empowered for the new days by the new panties. I love the feel of a fresh batch, where the elastic isn't thinning or weakening, and where the gusset is fresh and ready to be stained. I still do it today because of the customers. I love each customer, I love meeting every person and learning about their interests.
14) What don't you enjoy so much about the business? What are the downsides in your opinion?
To put it simply, I do not like that stressful moment during delivery. That is completely out of my control, and I fear the day when a product is lost in the mail
15) So what about your free time? What are your hobbies, what are you passionate about? What do you spend your time with when you're not online selling panties?
In my spare time I enjoy to read manga and watch anime. Otherwise I like to sew clothes.
16) What are your goals and wishes for the future, where do you see yourself in the long run?
In my future, I'd love to get married, and lose my virginity on my wedding night.
17) Is there anything you've always wanted to be asked? Any questions that really need to be asked but that I forgot so far?
Do you regret becoming a panty sales person?
18) And what's the answer to these very important final questions? Any last words for us, anything important we didn't touch on so far?
Absolutely not. I only regret not starting it earlier. The magic age of "18" only lasts 12 months unfortunately.
Many thanks for this Interview Honey