Interview with Mina
Interview with Mina
1) What would you call your job yourself? Landry offerer? Panty saleswoman? Businesslady dealing with worn panties? Is there a term you're personally particularly fond of?
I call myself a business woman.
2) For how long have you been working in this field? How did you find out about it in the first place? Tell me a little about your personal story and how you came to selling panties.
I have been doing this for about 4 years or a little longer. I used to sell my designer clothes and shoes on Craigslist and would always get messages from men saying that by the way my clothes looked they knew I was hot and they wanted to buy my used lingerie and used shoes, pantyhose, etc. I started selling to a cross dresser, at first it was only clothes, not worn and he never asked for pics then after a year or so he asked for worn panties and again never asked me to wear them prior to sending them or for any pics. I realized that it was really good money. Then after a couple of years of selling to him another guy e-mailed me and asked for worn panties, at first we only did picture sets and eventually I sold him a pair...he is still one of my best costumers.
3) Do you consider the job your main source of income or a sideline? What did you work as before you came to it? What other jobs and sources of income do you currently have?
This is a side-job for me, I continue to work in the medical field.
4) What criteria does a customer need to fulfill for you to consider him good?
In order for me to consider a costumer a Good buyer, he needs to pay on time and be a repeat costumer.
5) Tell me something about your average customer. What walks of life does he come from, how old is he, is he single or in a relationship? How can we imagine him?
All my costumers are different. I have costumers that are in their twenties, thirties, forties and fifties or older. A lot are in relationships or married...hard-working men that need a little extra attention that they don't get with their significant other or have a fetish they can't or won't share.
6) Tell me about your weirdest experience so far selling panties.
Haha, ummm....I've had a lot of requests, some I've fulfilled some I ahve not...the weirdest so far was for me to wear the panties for a whole week and have feces on the panties which I would not do...it's not my cup of tea. Another was to cut some of my pubic hair and "sprinkle it" on a pussy pop....
7) What about the people close to you, do they know about your job? If yes, what do they think of it and how did they react when they first found out? How did they actually find out about what you're doing?
My best friend knows about it, I was very nervous to tell her about it because I didn't want her to judge me or think less of me. When she found out she said that was Awesome and if she had my body she would do it too...
8) Did you ever fall in love with a customer or even find one of them attractive? Did any of them ever fall in love with you or show interest in you as a person?
I have been told that they have fallen for me...it's difficult sometimes because you keep in contact with them almost daily and you get to know eachother on a deep level...I care for my costumers.
9) What's the biggest misconception about selling panties? What's the worst prejudice?
The worst misconception is that you will sleep with guys for money.
10) How important is staying anonymous to you? How serious do you take this aspect of your job?
I am a Very Private person because I do have a life outside of this, all my buyers know I will not show my face and that is very very Important to me.
11) Imagine a good friend of yours was considering selling her worn panties, too. Would you encourage her to do so, or would you rather not see her give it a try? If so, why not? Or why would you want her to tread in your footsteps?
Absolutely! I would help her just like I have helped some girls get started on this site, there is room for all girls on this field and it pays well.
12) What tips would you give a lady who barely just began selling her worn panties?
Take lots of pictures and be sweet, nice, patient, not pushy but be careful.
13) What do you enjoy most about selling worn panties, what makes fun to you and what has kept you doing the job until today?
I love the interaction and boost of ego...lol...it has helped me pay off some debt and continues to do so.
14) What don't you enjoy so much about the business? What are the downsides in your opinion?
Sometimes there is a lot of time-wasting, and like I said before I do have a life and a job outside of this and this is very time consuming.
15) So what about your free time? What are your hobbies, what are you passionate about? What do you spend your time with when you're not online selling panties?
I love spending time with family and friends, baking, karaoke singing is something I LOVE, and of course shopping!
16) What are your goals and wishes for the future, where do you see yourself in the long run?
Time will tell.
17) Is there anything you've always wanted to be asked? Any questions that really need to be asked but that I forgot so far?
No everything seems to be covered.
18) And what's the answer to these very important final questions? Any last words for us, anything important we didn't touch on so far?
I enjoy this site and thank you for the opportunity to be a part of this.
And we thank you for your Time and that you be a part of this Site Honey ;)