Interview with Cheryl-Louise
1) What would you call your job yourself? Landry offerer? Panty saleswoman? Businesslady dealing with worn panties? Is there a term you're personally particularly fond of?
2) For how long have you been working in this field? How did you find out about it in the first place? Tell me a little about your personal story and how you came to selling panties.
Only 3 weeks, Through a friend. First of all i did this just for the extra money but now i have met some really nice people and friends.
3) Do you consider the job your main source of income or a sideline? What did you work as before you came to it? What other jobs and sources of income do you currently have?
Its my sideline job. Am currently a care assistant in a residential home.
4) What criteria does a customer need to fulfill for you to consider him good?
Give me respect and good manner of speaking to me.
5) Tell me something about your average customer. What walks of life does he come from, how old is he, is he single or in a relationship? How can we imagine him?
He's my regular customer and we always speak to each other. Hes a security officer. Lives in Newcastle. Hes a lovely gentleman. Big build with ginger hair.
6) Tell me about your weirdest experience so far selling panties.
Putting my foot end of my high heel in my 'pussy'.
7) What about the people close to you, do they know about your job? If yes, what do they think of it and how did they react when they first found out? How did they actually find out about what you're doing?
They didnt react and it doesnt bother them and i told them about it.
8) Did you ever fall in love with a customer or even find one of them attractive? Did any of them ever fall in love with you or show interest in you as a person?
Ive not fallen in love with any customers and am sure they havent fell in love me plus my regular has a girlfriend, but he shows interest in what i do in a person.
9) What's the biggest misconception about selling panties? What's the worst prejudice?
Being asked to meet up to give them the panties my-self. Safety first!
10) How important is staying anonymous to you? How serious do you take this aspect of your job?
Am not really anonymous, I show my face and tell people mostly about my life but i lie about were i live.
11) Imagine a good friend of yours was considering selling her worn panties, too. Would you encourage her to do so, or would you rather not see her give it a try? If so, why not? Or why would you want her to tread in your footsteps?
Not see, Reason for it because there's so many women on this site we actually dont need anymore!
12) What tips would you give a lady who barely just began selling her worn panties?
Never upload to much, Always leave them wanting more!?
13) What do you enjoy most about selling worn panties, what makes fun to you and what has kept you doing the job until today?
It excites me that someone else is getting off over my used underwear plus has be the friends aswell for making me stay.
14) What don't you enjoy so much about the business? What are the downsides in your opinion?
Lack of buyers
15) So what about your free time? What are your hobbies, what are you passionate about? What do you spend your time with when you're not online selling panties?.
I'm Working most of the time or else im outdoors if am not on pantydeal
16) What are your goals and wishes for the future, where do you see yourself in the long run?
I hope to be a midwife someday soon.
17) Is there anything you've always wanted to be asked? Any questions that really need to be asked but that I forgot so far?
No thats everything.
18) And what's the answer to these very important final questions? Any last words for us, anything important we didn't touch on so far?
Allrighty - Thank you Sweetie for this nice Interview!!!